10th Pass Recruitment: 335+ Vacancies for 10 Pass in Govt Company has been announced so we request you to read this article till the end and share this article to everyone who is in dire need of job.
10th Pass Recruitment
|COAL INDIA LIMITED
|Place of employment
|Means of Application
|Date of Notification
|Date of commencement of form filling
|09 August 2023
|Last date of form filling
|31 August 2023
|Official website link
As mentioned in the notification Coal India Limited has invited applications for the posts of Shovel Operator, Dumper Operator, Surface Miner Operator, Dozer Operator, Grader Operator, Pay Loader Operator and Crane Operator.
According to the information given in the advertisement, Coal India Limited is recruiting 35 Shovel Operators, 221 Dumper Operators, 25 Surface Miner Operators, 37 Dozer Operators, 06 Grader Operators, 02 Pay Loader Operators and 12 Crane Operators thus total 338 posts.
Friends, to apply in this recruitment of Coal India, educational qualification 10 pass and its equivalent studies are called. Must read advertisement for other eligibility related information.
The age limit in this Coal India recruitment is from 18 years to 30 years. According to the rules of the Government, the reserved category candidates will be eligible for relaxation in the age limit.
Friends, after getting selected in this Coal India Limited recruitment you will be paid Rs 1,502 per day.
SC/ST category and retired officer candidates do not have to pay any application fee while applying for this Coal India recruitment while general and other category candidates have to pay 1,000 rupees as application fee.
To get selected for the post of operator one has to succeed in the online computer based examination.
Documents required to apply:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card / Election Card / Driving License
- Mark sheet of class-10 studies
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- and other necessary documents
How to apply?
- First of all download the advertisement using the link given below and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now visit the official website of the institute https://www.nclcil.in/.
- Go to the “Recruitment” section on this website.
- Now click on the “Apply online” button given against the post for which you want to apply.
- Now upload your complete details and required certificates.
- Now pay the fee through online mode.
- This way your form will be filled successfully.
- starting date of filling the form is 09 August 2023
- last date of filling the form is 31 August 2023.
Required Link to Apply:
|For job advertisement
|To visit the official website
|To go to the OGujarat homepage