Aadhar Bank Link Status Check:Any assistance or subsidy received through the scheme of the Government of India or the State Government is deposited directly in the bank account of the beneficiary. It is mandatory for every beneficiary to link Aadhaar card with bank account to avail this service. Failure to do so may lead to problems while transferring the subsidy under DBT to the beneficiary’s account.
In today’s article you will get to know the complete information whether your Aadhaar card is linked with bank account or not. So read this article till the end to get all the information.
|ગુજરાતી માં વાંચવા
How to Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status Online? – Bank Account Aadhaar Seeding Status Check Online
If you want to check whether your bank account is linked with Aadhaar or not. You can check. Follow the steps below to check your Aadhaar and bank account linking status in NPCI records:
- STEP 1: Visit UIDAI website https://uidai.gov.in and click on “My Aadhaar”
- STEP 2: Click on “Bank Seeding Status” in the list under Aadhar Services section
- STEP 3: Enter your Aadhaar number, captcha code and login to your UIDAI account using the OTP you received on your registered mobile number.
- STEP 4: Under the Services section, click on “Bank Seeding Status” to know the status of linking your Aadhaar bank account. The bank account linked with Aadhaar will appear on the screen. However, if you have more than one bank account with the same bank, you need to visit the bank to check the linked bank account number.
Check Aadhaar and Bank Link Status through MAadhaar
- STEP 1: Go to play store and install mAadhaar application and login to the app
- STEP 2: Click on ‘My Aadhaar’ and select “Aadhaar-Bank Account Link Status”.
- STEP 3: Next, enter your Aadhaar number, captcha code and click on ‘Request OTP’.
- STEP 4: Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on ‘Verify’ to know the status of linking your Aadhaar bank account.
Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking via Mobile – Check Aadhaar And Bank Account Linking Status Through Mobile
You can also check Aadhaar-Bank Account Linking Status through USSD Code from mobile number. This facility can be availed only when your mobile number is linked with Aadhaar card.
- STEP 1: Link with Aadhaar Dial this number *99*99*1# through your mobile
- STEP 2: Now enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- STEP 3: Enter the Aadhaar number again and click on “Send”.
- If your bank account is linked with Aadhaar, the status will appear. If the status shows No, it may be that your bank account is not linked with Aadhaar.
|UIDAI Official Website
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Can I check my Aadhaar and bank account linking status if my mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar?
No, your mobile number must be linked with your Aadhaar to check your Aadhaar bank linking status.
Do I have to pay any charges to check my Aadhaar-Bank account linking status?
No, you don’t need to pay any charges to check the status of linking your Aadhaar bank account.
How many bank accounts can be linked with Aadhaar?
You can link your Aadhaar card with only one bank account.