CAG Recruitment 2024: In this article CAG recruitment details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Bharti 2024 recruitment of various posts are given below. So please read the article till the end. Audit and Accounts Department of India (CAG) has announced recruitment for various 211 posts for Auditor/Accountant/Clerk/DEo-Grade-A Group ‘C’ Posts Sports Quota. Candidates interested in the recruitment can apply from 30/12/2023 to 02/02/2024.
CAG Recruitment 2024
|Last date to apply
|Clerk/ DEO Grade-A
- Qualification for Editor or Accountant post is kept as Graduation.
- Qualification for Clerk or Data Entry Operator post is 12th pass. Candidates can get detailed information about sports eligibility from the official notification.
|Graduate + Sports Person
|Clerk/ DEO Grade-A
|12th Pass + Sports Person
Candidates will be selected for CAG Recruitment 2024 on the basis of Sports Trial and Physical Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination.
- Stage-1: Sports Trial and Physical Fitness Test
- Step-2: Document Verification
- Stage-3: Medical examination.
- CAG Recruitment 2024 Selection Process can be read in Official Notification.
For CAG Sports Quota Recruitment 2024, the minimum age has been kept at 18 years and maximum age at 27 years. In this recruitment, age will be calculated considering 2 February 2024 as base. Apart from this, OBC, EWS, SC, ST and reserved categories have been given relaxation in maximum age limit as per government rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Eligibility to apply
- Players representing the State or Country in National (Senior/Junior Category) or International Competitions (Senior Junior Category) in any of the sports/sports mentioned at Serial No. 1 above. Or
- Players representing their University in All India Inter-University Tournaments organized by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/sports mentioned at Serial No. 1 above
Free: All candidates do not have to pay any kind of fee
How To Apply Online?
- First of all, you have to read the official notification of CAG Recruitment 2024 carefully.
- After this, the application form has to be printed out on A-4 size good quality paper.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form has to be filled correctly.
- You have to attach self-attested photocopies of all your required documents.
- Paste the passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed space in the application form.
- After this the application form has to be placed in an envelope of suitable size.
- After this it has to be sent to the address given as per the notification.
- Your application form should reach the designated venue on or before the last date.
|Download the form to apply