If you are going to Buy or Sell any land or property, then it’s very important for you to get land record details from AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 online Land Record website. Moreover, this land record contains information about Ownership Details, Land Details, Boja, and Other Rights Details.
Check AnyRoR Gujarat Land Records
These land records are popularly known as Kheti Anyror Gujarat 7/12 (Satbara Utara) and 8A in the Gujarat and Maharashtra states of India.
What is AnyRoR?
Welcome to AnyRoR @ Anywhere (iORA) – Land Records of Gujarat State. Check 7/12 Utara, Search Property, Urban & Rural Area Land Records (RoR) Details Online.
It’s a land record portal of Bhulekh Gujarat state managed by the Revenue Department of Gujarat. This portal e-Dhara provides online satbara or land records details to the citizens.
How do Land Records Help us?
- To Check Owner Name & Property Details
- To Get a Loan from Bank
- To Avoid Property Froud – Check Real Owner’s Name, Exact Area, Type of Land. Check if Does Property is on the lease or has any Loan and Dispute
Types of Land Records
(The following 4 are primary land records there are many other land records are available on the AnyRoR DNH website)
- VF6 or Village Form 6 (Entry Details – are those Changes that happen in Land Records)
- VF7 or Village Form 7 (7/12 Survey Number/Khasra Number Details)
- VF8A or Village Form 8A (Khata Details)
- 135-D Notice for Mutation (Talathi Releases a Notice and Asks for the Objection on Changes in Land Records)
Why AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Records are required?
You may require your Gujarat Land Records (7/12, 8A, VF 6, 135D) for various reasons, such as:
- To establish land title during sale/ purchase of land and during registration of property.
- To check Mutation status.
- To raise farm credit or Bank loan.
- For land division within family members.
- For account opening in Bank.
- Legal purposes.
- Personal purposes.
Features of AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Records
Find below the features of the AnyROR Anywhere Gujarat online portal (anyror gujarat gov).
- The easy navigation feature of the portal allows users to check the required details in just a click or two.
- The website home page is interactive and provides shortcuts to almost all the services available on the portal.
- A wide range of self-service options is available for the users.
- Quick access to information is one of the best features of all the others available on the portal.
- Multilingual data on the portal caters to needs of audience with different language preferences.
- Circulars available at the bottom of the homepage help keep visitors updated.
AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 Online Portal: Services offered
AnyROR Gujarat or the official website of the Revenue department of the Gujarat government (anyror gujarat gov) provides the following services.
- Rural Land Record Gujarat
- Urban Land Record Gujarat
- AnyRoR Gujarat 7 12 online (Anyror Gujarat 7 12)
- Property search
- Online application to obtain permission to buy land, to pay premium, and so on via Integrated Online Revenue Applications (IORA)
How to Check 7/12 or AnyRoR Gujarat 7/12 Online Land Records?
Visit Official Site/Portal –
Firstly, you have to visit the official Anyror 7/12 utara online website of Anyror Anywhere Gujarat this portal provides any ror 7/12 utara gujarat online and other land records details online to the citizens. Let’s know how to find 7/12 utara online.
Choose Land Options –
You will see 3 options on your screen select the right option according to your land location and land record type that you want.
View Online Land records
|AnyRoR Gujarat Website
|i-ORA Gujarat Portal
|Resolution made by Govt