CRPF Recruitment 2024 is out for 169 vacancies on the official website. Candidates can check the detailed information below, which includes the educational qualifications, age limit, salary, and other important details for GD Constable posts against the sports quota.
CRPF Recruitment 2024
- GD Constable
The candidate should have completed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board
The selected candidates will be plated as per the 7th pay commission based on level 3, which ranges from Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100. Additionally, candidates will get other allowances as applicable to all central government employees.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 23 years as of the last date of the online. However, relaxation of age will be given to reserved category candidates.
How to Apply?
Below are the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Step 1 : Visit the official website: rect.crpf.gov.in
- Step 2 : Click on the Recruitment button
- Step 3 : Click on the Apply tab of GD Constable Posts under sports quota
- Step 4 : Read the instructions and fill in the application form. On submission, a unique number will be generated.
- Step 5 : Pay the required fees (where applicable)
- Step 6 : Download and print the application fees for future reference
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.