Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2024 (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz. Eastern Region Pipelines. (ERPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL.) and Western Region Pipelines (WRPL)., Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of around 473 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
જામનગર મહાનગરપાલિકામાં ભરતી,આ ભરતીની સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2024
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( IOCL )
|Apply Last Date
- Candidates Should Possess 12th/ITI/Diploma/Any Degree (Relevant Discipline)
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy 2024
|IOCL Apprenticeship 2024
|As Per Rules
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
|UR /OBC / EWS
|SC / ST / Female
- Minimum Age limit : 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Verification Of Documents
The verification of the original documents shall be done before the joining of the candidate as an Apprentice. On qualifying the Written Test, the list of candidates provisionally selected for document verification and medical fitness shall be published on the IOCL website as well as the Portal. Offer of engagement shall only be issued to only those candidates whose all documents including medical fitness certificate is found in order.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority. should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plapps.indianoilpipelines.in/ under downloads section.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline
- Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
- Any other certificate, if applicable
How to Apply
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the IOCLwebsite from 12 Jan 2024.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 01 Feb 2024.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 12/01/2024
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/02/2024