The government is working relentlessly to start self-employment for all the unemployed girls of the country. If you are only 8th pass and you are an unemployed youth, a special scheme has been launched by the government to start employment. This scheme is called PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023. In the previous article we got detailed information about SBI E-Mudra Loan Apply Online 2023: Poultry Farm Loan Yojana, Term Loan Scheme for New Business, [Loan Scheme] BOB e-Mudra Loan Apply Online. . How to apply for PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023 in today’s article? We will give detailed information about which documents are required.
|આ પોસ્ટ ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચો
PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023
|PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023
|Who can apply?
|Every citizen of India
|Application process for loan
|Language of Article
|Gujarati and English
|₹50 હજાર થી ₹25 લાખ સુધી
|15% to 35%
|Passed on 12
PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023(ટુંકી માહિતી)
For your information, let us tell you that many facilities are also provided under this PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023. The special thing about PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023 is that applicants are also given a grant subsidy amount ranging from 15% to a maximum of 35%. Under PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023 Rs. 50000 to Rs. To get a loan up to 25 lakhs, you should not be a beneficiary of any other government loan scheme or government scheme. Also no member of your family should hold a government job. If any member of your family has a government job, in such a situation you cannot get a loan under PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023 from 50000 to a maximum of 2500000.
PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023 Documents required for
To apply for a loan you need to have the following documents.
- aadhar card
- PAN card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Project report
- Aadhaar Link Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Passport size photograph
How to Online Registration PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023 । ઓનલાઈન અરજી કેવી રીતે કરવી?
If you want to apply online for a loan under PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023, then follow the below given procedure step by step.
- To apply online for PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023, first of all you have to go to their official website.
- After visiting the official website, click on PMEGP option
- After clicking on PMEGP option, click on Apply for New Unit option.
- Now the PMEGP loan registration form will open in front of you.
- Now enter all the information asked in this PMEGP Loan Registration Form carefully and click on Save Applicant Data option.
- Now scan and upload all required documents.
- Finally click on Final Submit option.
- After clicking on Final Submit option, you will receive a receipt. Save and print it in PDF and keep it safe with you.
- You can apply for PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023 by following the above process step by step.
- After applying, all your documents will be checked by the government and after that the loan amount will be credited to your account.
|To go to the official website
|To go to home page
FAQs : PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023
PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023 What are the required documents?
To apply for PMEGP Loan scheme, required documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Bank Account Passbook, Project Report and Aadhaar Link, Mobile Number, Email ID, Passport Size Photo and some other required documents have to be provided.
PMEGP Loan Yojana 2023 What is the maximum amount available under?
Under PMEGP Loan Scheme 2023, minimum 50000 is given. Also you are given a maximum of ₹2500000 by the government to start a business.