Railway Recruitment Notification for 9511 Posts for which online applications have started and the last date has been kept as 11th January. The qualification for Railway recruitment has been kept as 10th pass and the selection will be done without examination. Candidates Can Apply at ofline and other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below. Keep checking ogujarat.in regularly to get the latest updates.
Railway Recruitment 2023
|Form Last Date
|11 January 2024
|https://rrcnr.org/ or https://apprentice.rrcner.net/
Educational qualification for Railway recruitment should be 10th class passed from any recognized institute, apart from this, ITI diploma in related trade should also be there.
- Candidates will be selected for the recruitment conducted by Railway Recruitment Cell without examination, no examination will be conducted in this.
The application fee for Railway Recruitment has been kept at ₹ 100 for General Category, Other Backward Class and Economically Weaker Section and no application fee has been kept for other categories.
- 15 to 24 Years
- 11 January 2024
- For Railway Recruitment, you have to apply online.
- All the candidates who wish to apply should visit the official website. From here you download the notification and read the detailed procedure.
- Make sure you read the notification for any job you want to apply for.
- Click on “Online Application” on the home page and save the information asked in the application form.
- But fill in as much complete information as possible as seen in the list of the application form.
- But proceed to pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on “Final Submit” and submit the printout of the completed application form for future reference.
|Northern Railway Recruitment
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment
|South Eastern Railway Recruitment
|North Central Railway Recruitment
|East Central Railway Recruitment