IB Recruitment 2023: Notification for recruitment of Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff is released officially by the Intelligence Bureau for 677 posts on 10 October 2023, gyeach and every single individual who was eagerly waiting for the release of the notification needs to know that the application form is going to be filled from 14 October to 13 November 2023, candidates will be able to apply by visiting at mha.gov.in/.
IB Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff into Intelligence Bureau need to know that the link to apply online is going to be activated on the official website at https://mha.gov.in/ til the 13th November 2023, if you are eligible and interested then you must know that application of only those aspirants are going to be accepted by the concerned officials whom will submitted all details correctly.
|MTS & Security Assistant
|No. Of Vacancy
|Last Date of Application
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023
Recruitment notification for the post of Security Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff is released officially by the Intelligence Bureau at mha.gov.in/, and there are a total number of 677 vacancies for the both posts, out of total, 362 are for Security Assistant (SA)- Motor Transport (MT) and remaining 315 for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), go through the table to check the reservation details.
- Security Assistant: 18 To 27 Years
- MTS: 18 To 25 Years
- Security Assistant (SA) – Motor Transport (MT): Matriculation from a recognised board, LMV Driving License and 1 Year Driving Experience.
- MTS: Matriculation from a recognised board.
Candidate Selected By OMR Based Written Exam & Final Merit.
To apply online for the post of Security Assistant or Multi-Tasking Staff, it is mandatory to pay an application fee of ₹500 for General, Other Backward Class and Economically Weaker Section (Only Male Candidates). Candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste, and Person with Disability and Female will have to pay only ₹50.
IB MTS Recruitment Apply Online
- Go to the official website of the Intelligence Bureau recruitment portal, which is accessible at mha.gov.in.
- Find an option that reads Recruitment of SA/MTS 2023, and hit on it to go to the new webpage.
- Look for the Apply Online link on the website’s homepage, and click on it.
- Enter your basic personal information such as name, date of birth, contact details, and your educational qualifications.
- Upload required documents’ scan copy with photograph and signature.
- Pay a fee of ₹500 or ₹50 using Debit or Credit Card and then Submit the application form by verifying all the details available on it.
|Online Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application